– Control of data debate could finally come out in the wash – Streamr’s Shiv Malik guest-writing in Smart Cities World on upcoming European data legislation and what it means for data ownership. 5.10.2020.
– Digital Planet – Can AI Predict Criminal Behaviour? – Streamr’ Shiv Malik discusses Data Unions on the BBC podcast. 6.10.2020.
– Decentralised data monetisation framework launches to take control from tech giants – Article on DUs launch by Tyrone Stewart writing in Mobile Marketing Magazine. 6.10.2020.
– Streamr Signs Data Union Deal With Telecoms Body GSMA – Article by Mark Hunter writing in Fully Crypto on the GSMA partnership. Shiv also joined the Fully Crypto podcast to discuss DUs. 19.10.2020.
– Streamr and Lumos Labs present the Streamr Data Challenge hackathon – Article in Crypto Press announcing the hackathon aimed at the Indian developer community. 20.10.2020.
– How to Build an Open Data Ecosystem – Streamr’s Marlene Ronstedt guest writing in Nordic APIs on building decentralised data economies. 21.10.2020.
– Une start-up propose aux internautes de vendre (ou pas) leurs données sur internet. French language article on Data Unions in La Depeche. 22.10.2020.
– 2021 Might Be the Year of Big Data Tokens – Christopher Owen writing in The Daily Hodl on projects to watch that combine big data and blockchain. 23.10.2020.
– Reclaiming Control Through Data Unions, with Henri Pihkala of Streamr – Streamr’s Henri Pihkala joins the Outlier Ventures Founders of Web 3 podcast to discuss his journey building real-time data infrastructure. 26.10.2020.
Credit to Marlene for securing some great coverage!